Interested In Becoming A Select Business Partner?
LEONETTI’S ORIGINAL ITALIAN STROMBOLI, HAND MADE CALZONES, DELICIOUS BREAKFAST OFFERINGS, HAND-FOLDED PIZZAS AND AUTHENTIC PHILLY SANDWICHES
Would you like to join the elite group of restaurateurs, stadiums, casinos, caterers, colleges, frozen food & deli retailers, and distributors who are proud to offer Leonetti’s wide selection of Handmade foods including our signature Strombolis, delicious Eggcellent B'fast Strombolis, Pretzel Strombolis, Hand Folded Pizzas, Sorrentina Pinched Pizzas, Portable Pizzas, Cheesesteak Sandwiches or Calzones to their lucky clientele?
Leonetti’s, founded by Richard DiPietro, a well known and influential entrepreneur and restaurateur in Philadelphia, began manufacturing delicious, hand made Italian products in Philadelphia in the 1970’s. Richard believed that the finest quality natural ingredients, needed to be paired with the “perfect bread,” as seen in his Stromboli, Calzones and Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches. After 40 years of successful business operations, Leonetti’s current CEO, Beth DiPietro, continues with this philosophy! Leonetti’s operates in a USDA/FDA/SQF Level II certified 32,000 square feet production facility in Southwest Philadelphia, the traditional home of both the Stromboli, anything Pretzel and of course the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich.
We offer dozens of foods packed with a huge variety of flavors in many different size configurations both in food service and retail packaging, but if you have the need and the quantity of sales, we can also create custom flavors, sizes and special product configurations to suit your requirements . This while always maintaining our highest standards of quality that we have been know for during the past 40 plus years.
We also offer private labeling services, for you to incorporate Leonetti’s Handmade Products into your existing Private label program.
Many options are available, so contact us today to learn how we can help you offer our quality products in your establishment.
Why Carry Leonetti's Products?
- Entirely hand-crafted products, made to order for each customer .
- Versatile indulgent natural products in multiple flavors.
- High quality ingredients with NO dough extenders or added preservatives.
- Simply HEAT and EAT concept; easy, consistent & delicious every time.
- Universally loved ingredients – cheese, breads, proteins, catering to ALL ages, tastes and ethnicities.
- SQF level II certified, USDA, FDA, military/schools approved, woman owned business.
- Millennials, generation X and families alike are searching for quality/value products just like ours – products they can feel good serving to themselves & their loved ones.
- 11 months frozen shelf life, 7-9 days refrigerated.
- Very NOW CHOICES available FOR ALL PRODUCTS: Natural, Meatless, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Custom flavors & sizes available where volume permits.
Leonetti's original Italian Stromboli, Calzones & Authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteaks since 1981
Where old world tradition meets new world convenience.